Reliance Jio is the telecommunication division of the Reliance Industries group and one of the biggest corporate entities in India. It has activities with interests ranging from petrochemicals to textiles. Within India, Reliance Industries is a household and premium brand name and has either the highest or among the highest level of market capitalization.
The Reliance Jio services was launched commercially in September 2019. The services are delivered exclusive over the 4G network and they are the first telecommunications company to offer the same on a pan India basis. Jio uses the Voice over LTE technology to provide high speed internet and voice to its subscribers. While both data and voice are its prime features, it was the high speed data that took the country by storm. This was capped with a three-month total free offer. Users could now watch live streaming news from remote part of the country. A second mobile revolution was launched by reliance again. The first one was almost 15 years ago and this time also it was by Reliance. In just over a little three years – by middle of 2019, it had become the largest mobile operator in India in terms of subscribers. As of today, i.e., 2020, Jio has about 350 million subscribers and is the largest operator in the country. In terms of market share also, it is ahead of its two major competitors. The high speed 4G internet and the very competitive rates of voice calling has made it the top operator in India. Needless to say, LTE and 4G technology and the Reliance brand name has powered Jio to the top.
- This app is a comprehensive user management tool for all the Jio subscribers. It is the access to all the complete digital services of Jio. The My Jio app has many features that gives the users several options to run their account and avail many of the benefits.
- The app is the gateway for total voice and data usage management and gives all the necessary options and features to avail the different services of Jio. The very important feature is to make recharges for the different data and voice plans. It is not just a feature but also mandatory. By logging into the app through their Jio number, users can see the different plans that are applicable and their current plan validity. Al recharges can be done through the app.
- There are many other services as well. The My Jio gives details of all existing recharge plans, the charges per call along with the duration, the balance amount pending after each call. message usage charges wherever applicable.
- There are other My Jio apps that can be installed on the Android device like Jio Chat, Jio Games, Jio Cloud, Jio Kumbh , Jio Xpress for news, Jio health and many more…
- There are regular discount and special offers especially for recharges. Do not miss out.
- By searching on My Jio, the different apps and its features can be found, installed and used on the smart phone.
- The internet usage can be checked through the My Jio and accordingly controlled where required.
- There is also the hello Jio section which gives answers to many queries and doubts of the customer. This is like a ready reckoner guide that will answer all the queries and doubts.